Our pickleball leagues give players an opportunity to explore pickleball both inside and outside of The Pickleball Club at Monroe.
The leagues we currently offer are:
- Experienced & Advanced Beginner League (2.5-3.2); Mondays 6-8pm
- Mixed Doubles Coached Play League (3.1-3.7); Tuesdays 6-8pm
- Ladies Ladders League (2.8-3.4); Wednesdays 3-5pm
- True Beginner Coached League; Wednesdays 6-8pm
- DUPR 3.5-3.9 League; Wednesdays 8-10pm
- Ladders League (2.8-3.4); Thursdays 3-5pm
- Ladies Ladder League (2.8-3.4); Thursdays 6-8pm
- Ladder League (3.3-3.9); Thursdays 8-10pm
All pickleball leagues:
Length: 2 hours/session for 6 weeks
Price: $185 for members
Players will receive club credit for 1 missed session if absence is reported >36 hours before session
Central Jersey Women’s Travel Pickleball League (3.5-4.0); Tuesdays
If you are interested in playing or subbing please contact Sue Kapit at 908-907-5964
View the calendar below to schedule upcoming League play
Get Yourself Competition Ready!
We’ll be hosting frequent competitive tournaments within our club.
More information will be shared on tournaments as they are planned. Guest fees will be waived for non-members.
Minor League Pickleball tournaments will be held Saturday March 16, 2024 and Sunday December 8, 2024.
Looking to host a private tournament? Please call or email the club!
Join the Fun!
In Ladders, you have the opportunity to move up or down, based on if you win or lose. Each match is played up to 11 points, or 15 minutes, whichever comes first. After you move courts, you split from your partner, and pair with a new from the other team who just moved on to your court. Whichever team finishes on the top court, wins!
No Smash Ladder is very similar, but… no smash shots allowed!
View the calendar below to sign up for our next Ladders event!
Length: 2 hours
View the calendar below to see these upcoming special events.